The Basic Bastard
Table of Contents
- What is Bastard Nation?
- Open Records: Why It’s an Issue
- A History of Sealed Records in the United States
- A History of Adoption and Sealed Records in Canada
- The Adoption Reform Movement
- Conditional Access Legislation and Other Legislative Compromises
- Know Thine Enemies
- The Model State Act, the NCFA and the UAA
- Legalized Anonymous Infant Abandonment
- Do Birth Parents Have a Right to Privacy?
- Open Records Does Not Equal Higher Abortion or Lower Adoption Rates
- Constitutional Issues and Open Records for Adult Adoptees
- Open Records Around the World
A Publication of
BASTARD NATION: THE ADOPTEE RIGHTS ORGANIZATION
P.O. Box 1469
Edmond, OK 73083-1469
Voice and fax: 415-704-3166
Edited by Cynthia Bertrand Holub
Contributors: David Ansardi, Janine Baer, Julie Dennis, Nina Greeley,
Marley Greiner, Shea Grimm,
Kevin McCarty, Ron Morgan, Mary Hunt Peret, Damsel Plum,
Natalie Proctor Servant, Al Wei.
Design: Charles Filius
Web Design: Kevin McCarty and Donna Martz
BN Logo by Gavriela Person
Copyright 2003 Bastard Nation
Bastards of the World, Unite!
You Have Nothing to Lose But Your Shame!