Bastard Nation Position Papers
- Bastard Nation’s Mission Statement
- From The Basic Bastard:
- Open Records: Good for Adoptive Families
- Model Open Records Legislation
- On Legalized Anonymous Infant Abandonment / Safe Haven Laws:
- On Conditional Access Legislation:
- The Intermediary System is Not the Solution
- National Reunion Registries
A resolution of the Executive Committee, submitted as testimony to the U.S. House of representatives June 1998.
- The Hague Convention
A resolution of the Executive Committee. See also, from earliest to most recent:
- Testimony on S.682 submitted to U.S. Senate Committee Oct. 1999
- Testimony on HR.2909 submitted to U.S. Congressional Committee Oct. 1999
- Supplementary Testimony on HR.2909 submitted to U.S. Congressional Committee Nov. 1999
- Statement urging ratification of HR 2909 based on removal of anti-adoptee language from HR 2909. Link to text of 3/16/00 version of HR 2909 March 2000
- Comments on Intercountry Adoption Act of 2000: Proposed Rules for Federal implementation of the Hague Convention
- Letter to Hon. Bertie Ahern, Department of the Taoiseach, Ireland supporting the call of the Magdalene Memorial Committee to further investigate the scandal of the Magdalene Laundries.
- Bastard Nation Statement – Victory in New Hampshire!
- Bowling for Babies: Bastard Nation’s Response to 20/20’s Be My Baby Ad Campaign